Our children deserve the best care close to home and that is why we wanted to revolutionize pediatric care.
Emergency rooms and hospitals are frequently overcrowded.
Access to local pediatric services is limited.
Parents don’t know where to turn.
Faced with these realities, we felt we needed to act.
UP is revolutionizing pediatric care
Founded by pediatric emergency medicine physicians in 2019, UP is the first specialized pediatric emergency centre outside of a hospital and close to home. But our story doesn’t end there. We wanted to extend the agility and flexibility that are at the very heart of our organization.
Thanks to an innovative vision and an exceptional team, we have integrated within the public network of care to offer hospital-level care outside busy hospitals by providing children and teens with access to quality care — whether urgent or not.
Why we’re here
- Decongest our cities busy hospitals
- Deliver swift, quality pediatric emergency and ambulatory care with an elevated technical platform outside the hospital
- Be mentors with an interprofessional and multidisciplinary training environment
- Serve as a complementary solution in support of the front-line health network and hospital pediatric services
- Actively integrate into the public health system